School Video Competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions. The prize draw is being run by SoCrowd.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (BECG Group staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. The individual must work for an educational establishment.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who enter between 26th October 2022 and 5th December 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply complete the form on the landing page or enter on our stand at the Schools and Academies Show, NEC, Birmingham on stand F40 on 17th November 2022.
- SoCrowd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will consist of a 1 day filming session with 2 professionals from the BECG Group, a 1-minute edit, a 30 second edit, a free music track and license, 1 round of client amends and subtitles.
- Anything out of this scope will be charged at our hourly rate of £125.
- SoCrowd’s use of brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of SoCrowd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified on 6th December via our social media channels.
- SoCrowd will attempt to contact the winner up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to us notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and SoCrowd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days to arrange a mutually convenient date for filming.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by SoCrowd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via SoCrowd.
- An announcement of the winners name and place of work will be made via SoCrowd’s social media channels.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with BECG Group’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- SoCrowd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that SoCrowd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- SoCrowd serves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.