Under Pressure: How to flourish under the pressures of being a social media professional
Watch the recording now!
Social media’s the front line of customer engagement for most large organisations. Whatever you do, the public’s got an opinion. For anyone that’s responsible for social, you’re the first port of call for questions, complaints and criticisms.
You need to build trust, but you’re also the public face of the brand when a crisis hits.
If you look after an organisation’s social media, you’re responsible for enhancing and protecting its reputation, both in daily life AND in a crisis.
The challenges of social are growing all the time. The pressures can get you down.
How do you cope? Is it possible to thrive?
Come and join our webinar where Social Media Guru Hel Reynolds shared her experiences. It’s a safe space, and we’ve got loads of tips and tricks to help you flourish in social media account management.
Does this sound like you?
• You’re struggling to deal with negative social content
• You are feeling consumed by the growing volumes
• You feel you are always on the backfoot
• You spend your time doomscrolling
• You feel people undervalue your work
• You never feel able to switch-off
If so, this webinar is for you!
These are just some of the obstacles social media professionals face as part of their work.
Too many of us are close to burning out.
What you’ll learn:
• Why social media is such a stressful job
• Common themes and struggles across the profession
• Tips and tricks to manage stress for social media professionals
• And we’ll have a quick de-stress moment at the end
Who’s this for?
• Anyone that’s in charge of a social media account
• Social Media Managers
• Comms Managers
• PR Managers
• Marketing Managers & Execs
• Customer Service Managers
• Digital Managers
Social media creativity expert, Hel Reynolds runs Comms Creatives with her sister, Lesley.
Each year, she trains hundreds of communications professionals to unleash their creativity, with engaging online courses that get people fighting their fears and growing their social media skills.
Hel has bags of awards for her work and is the woman behind ground-breaking projects like @CommsCartoons & #31DaysOfCreativity.
When people call her childish, she takes it as a compliment, and she is usually attached to a mug of coffee.
Get access to the recording now by completing the form on this page!