Supercharge your social with the power of Community Engagement
Social Media Guru Hel Reynolds shared her experiences of why now is the time to invest in your social media engagement to enhance your reputation and grow your organisational reach.
Practical hints and tips will help you link day-to-day activity with strategic outcomes even when resources are limited.
Does this sound like you?
• You are posting on social but not getting the engagement you would like
• You are struggling to find ways to have meaningful and productive conversations with your social media community
If so, this webinar is for you!
What you’ll learn:
• The ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of community engagement
• Game the social media algorithms to boost reach for your organisation
• Simplify the social media planning and execution process to deliver better outcomes
• Easily link day-to-day activity to strategic outcomes
• Make the most of limited resources through operational efficiencies
Who’s this for?
• Senior leaders within organisations
• Communications Manager
• Communications Execs
• Head of Digital
• Social Media Managers
• Heads of Customer Service
• Marketing Managers
Social media creativity expert, Hel Reynolds runs Comms Creatives with her sister, Lesley.
Each year, she trains hundreds of communications professionals to unleash their creativity, with engaging online courses that get people fighting their fears and growing their social media skills.
Hel has bags of awards for her work and is the woman behind ground-breaking projects like @CommsCartoons & #31DaysOfCreativity.
When people call her childish, she takes it as a compliment, and she is usually attached to a mug of coffee.
All you have to do to watch the webinar is complete the form on the right side.