How To Turn Your Employees Into Influencers And Your Influencers Into Brand Advocates
Today’s consumers are trusting brands less and people more, leading many organisations to invest more time and resources in influencer and employee advocacy activities.
But often, Marketing and Communications teams are operating these programs in silos, limiting the results. So how can you both help your employees to become influencers and your influencers to become the biggest advocates of your organisation?
Watch the webinar to learn how to connect influencer marketing with employee advocacy to help grow brand awareness and reach, shape your reputation, and drive greater engagement on a human-to-human level.
We’re delighted to be joined by Alicia Russell from Onalytica, the social media influencer management experts, to explain the what, why and how of bringing employees to the frontline of social to yield tangible results.
What you’ll learn:
- Why today’s customer experience is increasingly social.
- Why employee advocacy is more than the intranet.
- How to integrate influencer marketing with employee advocacy.
- How to grow your employees’ influence.
- How to make it happen – employee motivation and enablement.
- Plus, a live Q&A at the end.
Content & Product Marketing Manager at Onalytica