Education Marketers: How to use social media to showcase your institution
Register for the webinar now.
6th Dec @11am
Trusted social media advisor Luan Wise will be sharing latest insights and best practices for using social media to showcase your institution.
In this webinar, we’ll review why social media needs to be at the top of your marketing funnel and discuss the different target audience groups you need to reach. We will also look at the opportunities for both organic and paid content that support your goals for awareness, engagement and driving action.
What you’ll learn:
- The role of different social media platforms
- The importance of involving your students in content creation
- How to build engagement across your communities
- The stop, start, continue model approach to feedback
Who’s this for?
- Marketing and Communications Professionals working in Education
- Student Recruitment Managers, Officers and Executives
- Social Media Managers, Officers and Executives
Luan Wise is an independent marketing consultant with over 20 years’ experience in agency, client-side and consultancy roles working across sectors including b2b and b2c professional services, higher education, manufacturing, learning & development and more.
In addition to running her consultancy and training business, she’s a LinkedIn Learning course instructor, accredited lead trainer for Meta, and author of the award-winning book, Relax! It’s Only Social Media.