How To Connect Social Media Strategy With Brand Objectives
Does your social media strategy live up to expectations? Sometimes, likes and shares just aren’t enough to prove the success of your campaigns or content.
Join SoCrowd and strategic communications consultant Dawn McGuigan, as we explore how to set a social strategy that gets results for your brand objectives.
Learn how to better understand your online audiences, stop broadcasting and start engaging on social, and adopt the right tactics to achieve your goals – whether that’s building trust, increasing service adoption, or growing meaningful two-way relationships.
Dawn has over 16 years’ experience in Communications and Marketing, previously leading teams at Gentoo, North Tyneside Council, and Barratt Homes North East.
What you’ll learn
- How social media is vital in meeting brand objectives.
- Common challenges we face aligning social with brand.
- Understanding social media audiences for more personalised experiences.
- Practical ways to keep your social media efforts connected with the brand.
- Plus, live Q&A at the end.
Strategic Communications Consultant