6 Steps To Building An Audience Driven Social Marketing Plan
You’re working at home, possibly handling the kids (or cat) with one hand, and trying to figure out how to handle your brand’s social media with the other.
You’ve likely heard phrases like “Shall we cancel all our campaigns?” or “Let’s change all of our messaging to be more empathetic” more than once.
Crafting a highly-effective social marketing plan is easier said than done today. But, your social marketing efforts can catapult you ahead of the competition.
Join SoCrowd and guest Nick Baggott, Course Director at The Chartered Institute of Marketing, and learn how to build an audience-driven social marketing plan that delivers consistent results – whether that’s generating leads and enquiries or increasing brand engagement.
Understand the 6 step planning and implementation model and how to apply it to ensure your social media marketing efforts are focussed on and aligned to your target audiences.
What you’ll learn
- The 6-step social media planning and implementation model, as taught in CIM training.
- Using social media to understand customers.
- How social is impacting on segmentation.
- Turning social information into valuable insight.
- Using insight to craft great propositions and new content ideas.
- Plus, live Q&A at the end.
Course Director at Chartered Institute Of Marketing (CIM)